June 23, 2015 / President's Message
Today, multiple societies released a joint expert consensus statement on appropriate use criteria (AUC) for emergency department patients with chest pain, providing guidance regarding the first imaging test to be ordered. It is published online in the Journal of The American College of Cardiology (JACC). Read the full President’s Message
December 18, 2015 / Press Release
SCAI and the Society for Vascular Medicine (SVM) have published an expert consensus statement providing physician training and credentialing guidance to facilitate the safe and effective incorporation of carotid artery stenting (CAS) into clinical practice within cardiovascular medicine programs for the prevention of stroke. Download the document now.
December 14, 2015 / SCAI News & Highlights
Read the new issue of SCAI News & Highlights featuring the latest Interventional Cardiology news and SCAI activities including:
- SCAI Members Collaborate to Preserve PCI Coverage in Oregon
- Webinar Series Demonstrates Clinical Utility of Pediatric SCAI-QIT
- President's Message: SCAI Continues to Engage ABIM in Shaping Promised Changes to MOC
- Imaging Modalities Still Not Used Widely in United States
- News from SCAI-PAC: Senator McConnell Asked to Support Patients’ Timely Access to New Therapies
- More ...
View the newsletter.
June 29, 2015 / Press Release
The American College of Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions today released a new overview on the implantation of left atrial appendage occlusion devices. Read the release.