The application process for Fall Fellows is now closed
If you are serving in the fourth year of your interventional cardiology fellowship, or serving in the third or fourth year of your pediatric cardiology fellowship and interested in cardiac catheterization, you qualify to register for SCAI's Fall Fellows Course, which includes:
- FREE Tuition, Travel & Hotel (restrictions apply)
- WORLD CLASS FACULTY featuring the Best of the Best in Interventional Cardiology
- LARGEST MEDICAL-SIMULATION training program in the U.S.
- HANDS-ON simulation training
- CAREER CENTER will provide fellows with career-building opportunities
- UPDATES on the most widely used interventional procedures