ENROLLMENT IS NOW FULL
Enrollment for this course - including the waiting list - is now full. Please consider registering for TRIP Houston to be held December 15, 2012.
Now with Advanced Content, Procedural Techniques & Best Practices!
Co-Chairs: Samir B. Pancholy, MD, FSCAI & Sunil V. Rao, MD, FSCAI
Experience the Best of the Best in transradial interventional education with SCAI’s 2012 Transradial Interventional Program (TRIP) - Chicago. SCAI’s 2012 TRIP Chicago will build upon the basics taught during previous TRIP programs, focusing on advanced techniques and best practices. This series is designed for both past TRIP attendees as well as those who’ve not previously attended.
Advanced Content Includes:
- Traversing difficult anatomy
- Difficult interventional substrates
- Transradial peripheral intervention
- Nursing / tech symposium
- Case based education
- Structured simulator curriculum with one-on-one faculty interaction
Nurse/Tech Content Includes:
- Equipment needs
- Room arrangements for radial vs. femoral
- Radial artery policy
- TR band policy and competency
- Hemostasis removal documentation flow sheets
- Same day PCI
- Staff education requirements and plan for implementation
- Financial investments/savings