SCAI 2017 Abstracts
The deadline to submit abstracts to SCAI 2017 has passed. SCAI is no longer accepting abstract submissions.
SCAI 2017 Abstract Highlights
- Top 3 abstracts receive "Best of the Best Abstract Awards"
- All presented abstracts published in SCAI's official journal, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions (CCI)
- FREE registration for the presenting author (non-transferable)
- FREE submission on an assortment of topics
Abstract Submission Categories:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes, Myocardial Infarction, Thrombectomy and Vulnerable Plaque
- Adult Congenital
- Angiogenesis, Myogenesis, Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy
- Complex PCI, Restenosis, Left Main & Multi-Vessel Intervention
- Contrast Agents
- Endovascular and Peripheral Interventions (Including Neurovascular and Carotid)
- Imaging: CT, MR and Non-Invasive Imaging
- Intravascular Imaging (IVUS/OCT/NIR/Other) and Physiology (FFR/iFR/IMR/other)
- Left Main & Multi-Vessel Intervention
- Quality Improvement
- Stents (including DES)
- Valvular Interventions and Structural Heart Disease
- Vascular Access and Arterial Closure Devices
Abstract Submission Guidelines & Rules
View the SCAI 2017 Scientific Sessions abstract submission guidelines and rules.
Please contact SCAI Meetings Manager Rachel Pham at RPham@scai.org or (202) 741-9960.