Call for Challenging, Unusual, or Complicated Cases
Case Submission Deadline Extended to March 15, 2017
User ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Cath Lab, clinical expertise, rapid response and the synchronicity of the team all play a critical role in determining patient outcomes.
Every year, the case review sessions are rated one of the most engaging events at the SCAI Scientific Sessions. We come together as a clinical community, review our most challenging and unusual cases, share our knowledge and techniques, and discuss the ways our colleagues managed complications.
If you have an unusual or complicated case which offers teaching points for enhancing quality care, please submit your educational case today! Your case may be selected for one of the following sessions:
- Case Competition: Between a Rock and a Hard Case! (Congenital)
- Combined CHD and SHD Symposium the Continuum of Care - III: Nightmare Cases - I Need Your Help! (Congenital and Structural Heart Disease)
- Coronary Case-Based Presentation Competition (Coronary)
- Case Competition: Best of Around the World (Open to all)
- Cath Conference: Interesting Cases (Open to all)