C3 Summit®: Where the FUTURE of Interventional Cardiology is Shaped
If you can only attend one fellows course this year, make sure it’s the Best of the Best. Make sure it is SCAI’s C3 SUMMIT®, held in conjunction with SCAI 2017 Scientific Sessions. The world’s premiere figures in interventional cardiology will be there. Shouldn’t YOU?
- Explore and examine the most complex cases in interventional cardiology in an atmosphere that encourages rigorous exchange between today's experts and tomorrow's thought leaders.
- Present your case studies capturing the challenges and strategies implemented to improve patient care.
- Participate in in-depth discussion panels led by prominent faculty from around the country.
Important Note About the Application Process
A signed letter from your program director or fellowship coordinator on hospital letterhead is REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION. The letter must verify your current interventional cardiology training dates and grant you permission to attend the C3 Summit.
Made possible by various educational grants, SCAI is able to provide interventional cardiology Fellows-In-Training (in their last year of training) with:
- Complimentary registration for the SCAI 2017 Scientific Sessions, May 10-13, 2017 which includes registration for the C3 SUMMIT®, May 12, 2017.
- Complimentary hotel accommodations for three nights during SCAI 2017 and C3 SUMMIT*.
- Lowest Coach airfare to/from New Orleans, Louisiana up to $500*.
*Hotel and airfare restrictions apply.
Grant sponsorship is limited to interventional cardiology fellows-in-training who are completing their fellowship in 2017 and reside in the United States or Canada.
For questions regarding this program, please contact Lilly Sullivan Brotons at LSBrotons@scai.org.