Get Ready for the All-New "Heart Team Approach" at SCAI 2014 Scientific Sessions!
Taking place May 28-31 in Las Vegas, SCAI 2014 will feature an increased focus on education for the whole cath lab team with the addition of all-new "Heart Team Approach" Sessions targeted at:
- Critical care nurses;
- Cardiovascular invasive specialists;
- Cath lab managers and supervisors;
- Cardiovascular clinical nurse specialists; and
- Other specialists working in diagnostic and interventional cardiology
Interspersed throughout the program, these presentations will featured speakers representing a cross-section of the Heart Team and covering an important range of topics such as:
- A State-of-the-Art Primer on Vascular Medicine
- Challenges and Strategies in Launching a Successful TAVR Program
- The Proper Use of FFR, IVUS, OCT, and NIRS to Improve PCI Outcomes
- PFO, ASD, LAA Closure
- Appropriate Use of Carotid Revascularization
- Renal Artery Denervation:
- Transseptal Access in Valvular Intervention
- Critical Options and Controversial Approaches for PCI Management
The concept is extended further on Saturday, May 31 with a full-day comprehensive Heart Team Workshop covering hemodynamic applications, cardiovascular techniques, structural heart interventions, and electrophysiology basics.
» Register for SCAI 2014 Now!
Ever Wish There Was a Boot Camp for Cath Lab Managers? Now There Is!
Attention Cath Lab Managers & Supervisors!
It's time to gear up for the FREE Cath Lab Leadership Boot Camp at SCAI 2014 on Wednesday, May 28.
Cath lab managers confront a bevy of administrative issues, juggle rapidly evolving technology, and address conflicts among an array of stakeholders. While most cath lab leaders bring a wealth of clinical experiences to their positions, there has been no defined career path or training program. Most learn on the job, having taken on the job with minimal preparation for the scope of work.
SCAI's Cath Lab Leadership Boot Camp at SCAI 2014 is a unique educational experience designed specifically to address the challenges and goals faced by cath lab leaders – as well as those who aspire to the role.
The program will address the role of the cath manager and also delve into common challenges, conflict resolution, and technology evaluation and integration. Registration is free for any attendee that wants to attend this Wednesday Boot Camp session.
» RSVP for Cath Lab Leadership Boot Camp