Due to High Demand, SCAI is Not Currently Accepting Any Additional Applications for C3 SUMMIT®
If you can only attend one fellows course this year, make sure it’s the Best of the Best. Make sure it is SCAI’s C3 SUMMIT®, held in conjunction with SCAI 2013 Scientific Sessions. The world’s premiere figures in interventional cardiology will be there. Shouldn’t YOU?
- Explore and examine the most complex cases in interventional cardiology in an atmosphere that encourages rigorous exchange between today's experts and tomorrow's thought leaders.
- Present your case studies capturing the challenges and strategies implemented to improve patient care.
- Participate in in-depth discussion panels led by prominent faculty from around the country.
Made possible by various educational grants, SCAI is able to provide interventional cardiology fellows-in-training (in their last year of training) with:
- Complimentary registration for the SCAI 2013 Scientific Sessions, May 8-11, 2013 which includes registration for the C3 SUMMIT®, May 10, 2013.
- Complimentary hotel accommodations during SCAI 2013 and C3 SUMMIT®*.
- Lowest Coach airfare to/from Orlando, Florida up to $500*.
*Hotel and airfare restrictions apply.
Grant sponsorship is limited to interventional cardiology fellows-in-training who are completing their fellowship in 2013 and reside in the United States or Canada.