Here's your chance to present your research amongst the world's leading thought leaders in Interventional and Invasive Cardiology! SCAI is now accepting abstract submissions for its inaugural Global Interventional Summit (GIS) taking place October 22-24, 2010 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Including participation by over three dozen interventional societies and working groups from all points of the globe, GIS is Where the World of Interventional Cardiology Meets.
*The submission deadline has been extended to August 15, 2010 (5 pm EST).
Abstract Submissions will be accepted in the following categories:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes, Myocardial Infarction, Thrombectomy and Vulnerable Plaque;
- Adult Congenital;
- Angiogenesis, Myogenesis, Cell Therapy and Gene Therapy;
- Complex PCI, Restenosis, Left Main & Multi-Vessel Intervention;
- Contrast Agents;
- Endovascular and Peripheral Interventions (Including Neurovascular and Carotid);
- Imaging: CT, MR and Non-Invasive Imaging;
- Intravascular Imaging (IVUS)/Physiology;
- Left Main & Multi-Vessel Intervention;
- Stents (including DES);
- Valvular Interventions and Structural Heart Disease; and
- Vascular Access and Arterial Closure Devices.