SCAI 2014 Fall Fellows Courses
Sunday, December 7 - 10, 2014
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
If you can only attend one fellows course this year, shouldn't it be the Best of the Best?
Shouldn't it be SCAI's Fall Fellows Courses?
If you are serving in the fourth year of your interventional cardiology fellowship, or serving in the third or fourth year of your pediatric cardiology fellowship in the U.S. or Canada and interested in cardiac catheterization, you qualify to register for SCAI's Fall Fellows Courses, which includes:
- FREE Tuition, Travel & Hotel (restrictions apply)
- WORLD CLASS FACULTY featuring the Best of the Best in Interventional Cardiology
- LARGEST MEDICAL-SIMULATION training program in the U.S.
- INCREASED HANDS-ON simulation training
- UPDATES on the most widely used interventional procedures
- FIT CASE PRESENTATIONS
- ACCESS to the leading figures in the field during small group sessions with faculty