New Grant Opportunities!
2014 Gregory Braden Memorial Fellow of the Year Award
The 2014 Gregory Braden Memorial Fellow of the Year Award will be awarded to a graduating interventional cardiology fellow who best represents the following qualities that Dr. Braden exemplified:
- Demonstrates excellent interventional skills in multiple CV modalities;
- Shows promise for future contributions to CV research through publications or otherwise;
- Consistently demonstrates dedication to patient care and patient well-being;
- Shows potential to become a leader amongst peers;
- Strives to contribute to the overall advancement of interventional cardiology
The Application Deadline is April 1, 2014 - Find Out More
For information regarding the Greg Braden Award, please contact Drew Voytal at DVoytal@scai.org.