SCAI wants to express its congratulations to all interventionalists-in-training who have completed or are completing their interventional cardiology fellowship training program!
The Society recognizes this is an exciting time in your career, a time when opportunities may be plentiful but resources limited. It may also be the point in your career when you most need to be part of a community, a member of an organization whose members share your values and your goals and which is physician-led by doctors, for doctors.
With that said, SCAI is offering 50% first year's dues for all new interventionalists! Applying for membership is easy, simply go to http://www.scai.org/Join, download the First Year Interventionalist Membership Application, and fax the completed form to 800-863-5202.
Here's how SCAI membership can help you build your professional networks and achieve your lofty goals:
- Interventional Fellows Institute (IFI): Get prepared for your Board exams with IFI, the Society's comprehensive eLearning experience covering a breadth of topics critical for preparing for the Boards.
- Job Bank: Access job opportunities at institutions around the country through SCAI's Career Center
- Networking: Receive discounts to SCAI-sponsored programs and the opportunity to network with interventional cardiologists at all career stages, from the specialty's pioneers who have seen it all, to physicians like you who can't wait to see more.
In addition, other benefits you'll enjoy as a member of SCAI include:
- Subscription to SCAI's official journal, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions (CCI)
- Access to a host of educational programs
- Listing in SCAI's Find-an-Interventional Cardiologist tool on the Seconds-Count.org, the Society's website for patients and the public
- Opportunities to participate in SCAI's active advocacy and PR/public education programs
- Committee Participation - as a full and equal member in one or more of SCAI's committees, which collectively are the primary means to contribute to the growth and well being of your profession.